This may be explained by:
1. Having multiple browser tabs open and flicking between them.
2. Not exiting the module correctly – you must click exit and follow the steps precisely. You should not close the browser/browser page to exit the SCORM module. The ‘exit’ triggers completion of the SCORM. Use the correct ‘exit’ option.
3. A temporary internet outage from your local network.
4. Using the back button at all while working on the SCORM module.
5. Refreshing your screen while working in the SCORM module.