A Checklist allows a teacher to create a checklist for their students to work through.
Within a course, Checklist allows for:
- trainers and learners can add items to a checklist
- trainers and/or learners can tick off items on a checklist
- learners can see what has been ticked off - in the Checklist block
- trainers can see an overall view of the progress of their learners
There is more information at https://docs.moodle.org/311/en/Checklist_module and a good, short demo video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIpGuW_-sVg.
To allow the Checklist activity to be available in the 'Add activity/resource' drop down, and as a block to be added in courses:
- go to Site administration> Plugins> Activity modules> Manage activities and 'unhide' the setting for Checklist in the 'Hide/Show column
- go to Site administration> Plugins> Blocks> Manage blocks