Modules and SCORM packages need to be treated carefully and many things can affect your completion such as:
- Having multiple tabs open and flicking between them
- Not Exiting the module correctly. You should click Exit and follow the steps precisely.
- A temporary internet outage from your local network
- Using the back button at all during your module.
- The status returned to Moodle - eg 'completed' or 'passed' - this needs to be correct in the Moodle settings
- Closing your browser/screen/tab when you are done and not using Exit correctly.
The way completion works is that if you use Exit then it will trigger the completion. Many people just finish it and close the browser or log out and the system thinks they aren't finished.
Try doing the module with only that page open, do not use the back arrow, do not refresh your screen, do not flick to other screens, tabs, websites or applications during the process of doing the module, use the exit button and follow the exact instructions at the top of each module.
Another reason why your completions may not be showing is due to the automated completions 'cron'. A cron is an automated function to update something on the site. The Cron runs at set times of day and so there may be marginal delays between a successful completion and the running of the automated system to update those details.