I have noticed that some sites still have eWorks as the contact details - which goes out on emails to your learners.
To change this:
- go to Administration> Site administration> Server> Support contact - or xxxx.trainingvc.com.au/admin/settings.php?section=supportcontact (where xxxx is your site).
- change the first two settings to your own contact details.
If you end up with emails flooding your inbox:
1. Check who all the emails are addressed to.
2. This user may have an inactive email address, and have email notifications turned on for many items (Quiz submissions, assignment submissions etc).
3. If the email is inactive, emails will bounce to the server and they are routed to your support contact email
4. 'Log in as' the user who the emails are addressed to and disabled all the email notifications. (under Administration> My profile settings> Messaging)
That should stop unwanted emails.