- If you are a 'teacher' in your Moodle and you have already accessed the TVC repository successfully from the file picker previously, skip to step 4.
- Login to your Moodle, check your own email address, and make sure it is a valid email address that you have access to.
- Make sure you are a 'teacher' in at least one course, then:
- Go into the course where you are a teacher, turn editing on
- Add a ‘Label’ resource
- Open the file picker
- Select ‘TVC Repository’
- If you can see this repository, simply cancel everything, and logout of moodle.
- Open https://lcms.trainingvc.com.au
- Click the ‘forgotten username / password’ link.
- Type in your email address.
- You should have your login details in the specified email.
- After you have the initial password in the email, simply login directly to https://lcms.trainingvc.com.au and change the password by clicking your name on the top right hand side, then change password.
You will now see your own folder, and folders for 2007 to 2012. The content in these folders is the free TrainingVC elearning resources.
For clients who have multiple TrainingVC Moodles, accounts with unique email addresses will be necessary for each instance - please contact eWorks for clarification.