eWorks has developed a middleware to push information into Moodle from your Vettrak. The middleware will access your Vettrak via Vettrak's optional API Plugin.
In order for you to integrate TrainingVC Moodle with your Vettrak, we can provide you with the middleware, but prior to that, you need to provide a server/PC (a computer) to host this middleware.
Below are pre requisites for deploying our middleware:
1. MS Windows machine to deploy the middleware.
2. Available space - at least 2GB for database and applications.
3. Vettrak Integrate API Installed - you need to make sure your Vettrak Licence includes Ozsoft's optional API plugin - then we can start performing tests. Once the API is installed, this (API) needs to be accessible over the internet (usually port 80), so our middleware can access your Vettrak.
4. .NET Framework 4.0 installed for MySQL.( http://www.microsoft.com/net/download)
5. Administrator rights to install PHP and MySQL.
6. Outgoing port 80 connection to moodle and vettrak web services.
There are 6 main steps to deploy TVC Middleware.
1. Extract TVC Middleware into a folder.
2. Install PHP.
3. Install MySQL.
4. Setup Moodle configurations.
5. Setup Middleware.
6. Run Test for Middleware.
7. Schedule Middleware to run automatically.
If you would like further clarification, please contact eWorks by submitting a ticket. Please let us know which parts of the instructions you can/cannot understand.